Environmental e-services – your virtual environmental staff – you save money, time, energy with very little GHG and eco-footprint of your environmental compliance work- – e-paper based services
We provide environmental compliance services on as required basis at highly competitive hourly rates. Outsource your environmental services on as needed basis rather than hiring full time permanent staff. Our professional engineers and certified environmental and GHG specialists, industrial hygienists and EMS auditors will help you compiling most of your compliance data and prepare reports on regulatory forms for online and in PDF copies for regulatory submittal.
We provide innovative e-cloud based environmental compliance services to companies and organizations cost effectively as follows:
- A job specific or a longer-term on-going support based proposal is submitted after initial site visit and meeting for mutual understanding of a clear job scope.
- An e-cloud based portal is established for the project to exchange data and files, review project progress, and final deliverables.
- If desired all project related regulatory reporting can be set in the portal for client to generate required reports on regulatory format for direct submittal.
- All relevant data, forms and export will permanently exist in the portal for future reference and use.
- As required services will be available on a short notice to help complete urgent needs and actions generated from a regulatory inspection, corporate audit etc at work-hourly rates comparable to your own staff
The advantage of above approach for the client is an e-cloud based project work will be almost at half cost compared to traditional environmental services provided by other consulting companies. Project will have lower eco-footprint, paperless project work and e-record keeping.
Regulatory Compliance Management
Multimedia regulatory compliance systems meeting EPA regulations: Title V, NSPS, NSR/PSD, NESHAP, NSPS, MACT, NAAQS, CAIR/CAMR, emission inventories, TRI, RCRA, CERCLA, CWA/NPDES. Develop and implement EHS complianceManagement system for all regulatory requirements and permit conditions of facilities:
- Managing compliance to all OSHA occupational health and safety regulations for facilities
- Developing and implement compliance assurance program to manage regulatory compliance tasks, EHS risk management and performance tracking
- Emission planning control projects to meet EPA’s CAIR and CAMR rules for generation units
- Managing hazardous waste: audits, classification, manifest, labeling, disposal
- Developing site stack and underground water monitoring programs
- ISCST, AERMOD, DEGADIS, fate modeling, both for permitting and emergency response
- Evaluating various emission control scenarios for permitting using ISCST3.0 dispersion modeling
- Conducting emergency release modeling for toxic and flammable inventory using: DEGADIS, ISCST, SURFER programs
- Setting OSHA compliant Industrial Hygiene program; Carcinogen risk assessment, asbestos/lead compliance, audits,
- Setting waste management meeting DOT, TSCA, SARA Title III EPCRA regulatory requirements